This set of Easter Story Cards is the perfect addition to any Christian home, Sunday School, or Children's Church to tell the story of Jesus during Holy Week. This set of Easter Story Sequencing Cards features 14 of my own original hand drawn watercolor illustrations -- beginning with a palm branch for Palm Sunday and finishing with the bright and empty tomb of Resurrection Sunday.
- 8.5x11" Holy Week Story Poster
- 14 Easter Story Sequencing Flashcards
- 14 Easter Story Cards with corresponding Bible Verses
The Easter Story Cards are designed to present the Biblical account of Jesus' death, burial, and resurrection. This is a versitle, kid-friendly tool which can be used in a variety of ways to introduce this story to young learners. The artwork has been carefully designed with young children in mind -- so while it doesn't avoid the topic of death, there is no blood shown. It is important to me that my children learn about this pivotal moment in church history in an age-appropriate, God-honoring manner -- and I believe this set does exactly that!
Easter Story Sequencing Cards depict:
-Palm Sunday (palm branch)
-Last Supper (wine and bread)
-Betrayal (30 pieces of silver)
-Gethsemane (olive tree)
-Denial (rooster crowing)
-Crown of Thorns (thorns)
-Soldiers (helmet and spear)
-"It Is Finished" (crosses on hillside)
-Burial (closed tomb)
-Empty Tomb (sunrise)
-Resurrection (stone rolled away)
All Bible verses used are from the English Standard Version.
This listing is for a Digital Download PDF file for you to print and finish as you desire. No physical product will be delivered.
Looking to share this with your church or school? Check out the Extended License here: https://www.etsy.com/listing/790594629/extended-license-easter-story-cards
PRINTING ADVICE — PLEASE READ:
For best results when printing, please follow these steps.
1) Download on a laptop of desktop computer
2) Open Adobe Reader (free download if you don’t already have it)
3) Open the file in Adobe Reader
4) Print from Adobe Reader — I recommend printing ONE test page to see if it’s printing as desired to save on ink and paper waste.
5) If that doesn’t work, try to “print as image.”
6) Please contact me after trying these steps if your file is not printing correctly. I am happy to troubleshoot!
Copyright (c) 2020 Green Urban Creative. For personal home use or single classroom use only. Not for resale or redistribution. All rights reserved.